1. Tomas gave us a good price on the fabrication/installation.
2. He even offered a free kitchen sink but we had to decline that since the sink was too small. This turned out to be a very good decision. We bought a much bigger sink and even that looks barely big enough.
3. Tomas is very good with the timeline. At the time of signing the contract he said he can do templating and get installtion done in 4-5 days. He was quite close on that; as he was able to do it for me in 7days. Thats very good when you see that some fabricators can take more than double that time to do this.
4. Tomas is very punctual. He showed up on time to do templating and was very careful with the areas where he thought that the wall was not straight.
5. After templating we went to the fabrication facility and met Juan. He had already laid out our Granite pieces before we came in. Juan then worked with us to lay the template pieces on the granite. That gave us a very good idea of what part of the slab would go to what part of the kitchen.
6. Juan and his crew did a fantastic job in the fabrication. They even polished the bottom 1inch edge of the granite.
7. As for the installation; it went smooth. They crew came on time. Brought the pieces in and had to make some minor adjustment on the cabinet height to make the granite sit level on the cabinet. They installed the sinks and put the sealer on the granite. They put the clear caulk on the gaps where the granite meets the wall. They sealed the edges where the sink meets the granite.
8. I would highly recommend T & J Stone for any Granite countertops project. They were instrumental in making my kitchen renovation project go smooth and something that I would always look back with a smile.